The highest bid? 35,300 Euros which is around RM178,000 and you can expect the bids to go up in the coming days. The 2016 unit has been kitted up with some race-spec goodies specifically for Rea to train during the off-season periods. Below are the listed specification details posted on eBay which explains its engine, chassis, and other bits available on the bike.
- Super low kms engine
- Electrical loom and racing kit ECU
- Akrapovic full exhaust system (muffler, link pipe and headers)
- Catch tank with Kawasaki kit regulator
- Taleo cooling system
- Samco sport hoses
- Renthal chain and sprockets – final gearing 520
- GB Racing engine protections
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
- Showa full race kit Superstock tuning
- Head pipe with ‘racing offset’ made by Provec Racing
- Racing handlebars and footsteps made by Provec Racing
- J.Juan brake lines
- K-tech steering damper
- x2 Speedfiber fairing sets, KRT Winter Test colours
- x2 wheel sets
- Dismounted standard exhaust system
- Dismounted standard road kit lights, plate, mirrors, etc.
The successful bidder will also get the chance to meet Jonathan Rea and the KRT crew, one KRT VIP pass for the WorldSBK round of his/her choice, signed KRT official gear, and a personal explanation of all the modifications done on the bike by the six-time WorldSBK champion himself. And yes, you can ask him to sign the bike, too.