Scrambler Ducati unveiled a very special and limited-edition Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Fasthouse earlier today to celebrate the brand’s collaboration with American clothing brand, Fasthouse. Last year, their rider, Jordan Graham, took home the Hooligan class crown in the Mint 400, one of America’s oldest off-road races.
There will only be 800 units available and we have yet to confirm whether this limited-edition model will be sold outside of the North American market. The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Fasthouse comes with a unique black and grey special livery and graphics inspired by the bike that took part in the Mint 400 race.
Other additions to this beautiful 803cc off-roader include the Fasthouse logo alongside the Scrambler Ducati, an aluminium plate on the frame bearing the limited-edition production number, and black mudguards for both front and rear. A bunch of unique apparel offerings was also introduced to go along with the collaboration between Scrambler Ducati and Fasthouse.
Other notable specs include:
• Brand new seat with anti-slip cover
• Blacked out spoke wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres (19-inch front, 17-inch rear)
• High front mudguard & extended rear fender
• 803cc L-Twin engine with 73hp and 66Nm of torque
• Fully-adjustable KYB suspension
• Cornering ABS + many more