Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) previewed its latest and range-topping 2021 Nissan Navara PRO-4X Auto a few weeks back, but they were saving the prices for the official launch. That day is today, and you can get your very own 2021 Nissan Navara from RM91,900 to RM142,200 (on-the-road prices excluding insurance).
Six variants are available for purchase, from the base Single Cab Manual labelled as the 'workhorse variant' all the way up to the 'flagship off-road' model, the PRO-4X. All of them are fitted with the same 2.5-litre high-output turbodiesel engine that produces 190ps at 3,600rpm and 450Nm of torque at 2,000rpm (except for the Single Cab Manual & SE Manual, which is fitted with a medium-output unit that churns out 163ps and 403Nm).
The entire 2021 Nissan Navara range (except Single Cab) comes standard with specs like:
- New Multilink Suspension with dual-rate coil springs
- 1.1-tonne payload capability
- New Electronic Locking Rear Differential system
- New Tailgate Assist
- New integrated rear bumper step
- Noise isolation acoustic laminated glass front windscreen + front windows
- A host of electronic driving aids
If you opt for the top three variants (V Auto, VL Auto, and PRO-4X), you'll also get the Nissan Intelligent Mobility advanced driver assistance features which consist of predictive front collision warning and emergency braking, plus driver alertness just to name a few. And as you would expect, the additions just keep on piling as you head closer to the range-topping PRO-4X.
These include not only exclusive exterior features like its new front black 'Interlock' grille, Nissan emblems, 17-inch PRO-4X black alloy wheels with all-terrain tyres, accented front bumper, and fender flares, but also additional safety features like Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Off-Road Mode, Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and High Beam Assist.
As stated above, the official prices for the new 2021 Nissan Navara range are (OTR excluding insurance)
- Pro-4X Auto (flagship off-road) - RM142,200
- VL Auto (Premium) - RM137,900
- V Auto (Best Value-for-Money) - RM125,500
- SE Auto (Entry) - RM116,900
- SE Manual (Entry) - RM110,900
- Single Cab Manual (Workhorse) - RM91,900